So you want to do well on the essays?
- Don't be fluffy with your writing. Straight facts, and simply answering the questions is enough.
- Learn how to spell, and spell well- seriously.
- State what you know and nothing else.
- Always outline your essays!!!
- Take your time. Never rush anything, answering the question is important, plus grammar counts too! Essays are a big part of your grade and are essential to making a good grade in the class. As long as you follow the tips given above essays will be a breeze. Thinking about the rubric in your head will greatly increase your chances of answering the questions correctly.